Thursday, February 23, 2012

third trimester!

I can't believe that I reached the third trimester last Thursday and didn't blog about it. I've even had LOADS of time!

I'm feeling great. Peanut is squiggling away in my baby lump right now (which has grown exponentially it feels) and his nursery is really coming together. Today Grandma and Grandpa painted the feature wall with squares of colour where the crib will go, and it is really starting to come together. Tomorrow we will steam clean the carpets and hopefully have everything all set up and ready to go! I will try to figure out how to post a picture when that happens.

It's hard to believe that in a maximum of 11 weeks Peanut will be here. It is standard procedure that if you have a two vessel cord to induce one week before your due date if your baby isn't here, so even though I'm now 28 weeks, it's a maximum of 11 weeks more, and I have a feeling it will be more like nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment