Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bed Rest?

I'm going to the doctor in less than an hour to find out if I will be put on bed rest or not. This morning I'm so exhausted it almost sounds like a good possibility, but I know it will be a long, boring five months if I am put on bed rest until the end.
I will do it though. I will do whatever is necessary to help my little peanut thrive.

The thing that would suck the most, I think, is we have plans to go to Florida to meet up with my extended family for Xmas, and to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (which I am more than excited about), and this would not be possible if I am on bed rest. I know I will have another opportunity, but I rarely get to spend christmas with my family, and I was really looking forward to it.

well, I guess I will update when I get back with the results

1 comment: