Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Peanut is a BOY

Well, we had our midway ultrasound last Friday. We chose not to tell our family that we were having it so we could (hopefully) surprise them with Peanut's gender as a Christmas present, and it worked! I'm so happy that our little peanut is a boy, and I found out today that the ultrasound looks good and he is healthy. I'm going back for another ultrasound in a month to check on the size of the fibroids and to get some more measurements that the fibroids prevented the tec from taking. The ultrasound was great though. It was cool to see how big he's gotten, to see his little feet and hands. Aunty Susie got to be there, along with mommy and daddy, and that made the ultrasound even more special.

Christmas is over and done with now, our last Christmas without a Peanut around. He kicked every now and then to let me know he liked the food, and I'm very excited to see what next Christmas will hold. Dan and I are already discussing family traditions and what we are going to bring to Peanut and how we are going to create our own traditions as well. It's a very, very exciting time.

Lots of love for my little Peanut these days. I'm so thankful for him, for my friends, for my family, and I have lots of hope for what 2012 will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment