Sunday, January 15, 2012

Strong, Kicking Peanut

I've been starting to feel Peanut kick every now and then from the outside. The first time was on Christmas day, but for the most part it has been sporadic and not strong enough to feel.
Today when Dan was out getting some water and milk, I felt Peanut kick from the outside a few times, and was sad that it happened when he wasn't home. a little while later, when we were sitting and talking about some future possibilities, Peanut started to move again. I think this time it was Hiccups, because it was right by where his head is, and they were frequent and close together. Dan quickly came over and was able to feel one of the hiccups on his thumb.

My eyes started to well up and I was really excited that, at last, Dan had felt the miracle of a baby that is growing inside of me. I know he will feel it lots in the coming weeks. I'm currently 22 weeks and 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment